Financial Analytics Market Global Analysis 2019-2024: Key Findings, Regional Study, Emerging Audience and Future Prospects
Financial Analytics Market Synopsis:
According to Market Research Future, the global financial analytics market has been segmented based on component, deployment, organization size, application, vertical, and region/country.
A financial analytics software enablesfinancial managers and other executives to spend minimum time in collecting financial and operational data. The time is instead utilized for modeling scenarios and forecasting results. The software provides Financial Analytics Market business intelligence which gives a 360-degree view of the entire business. The executives gain enhanced visibility into costs, resources, and performance; this helps them in improving accuracy, efficiency, controls, and auditability thus enabling them in making major strategic decisions.
The major factors boosting market growth are the need for data driven financial decisions in the end users. Advancements in business intelligence (BI) and business analytics tools is also driving market growth. Also, the technological advancements in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and the growing adoption of predictive analytics offer lucrative opportunities for solution providers in the market. However, concerns regarding privacy and security can prove to be restraints for market growth.
The global financial analytics market is expected to register a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period to reach USD 11.58 billion by 2024.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/7680
Major Key Players:
- Fair Isaac Corporation (US
- Oracle Corporation (US)
- TIBCO Software Inc. (US)
- IBM Corporation (US)
- Zoho Corporation (India)
- Google (US)
- SAP (Germany)
- MicroStrategy Incorporated (US)
- TABLEAU SOFTWARE (US)
- Teradata (US)
- SAS Institute Inc. (US)
- Rosslyn Data Technologies (UK)
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (US)
- QlikTech International AB (US)
- ALTERYX, INC. (US)
The global financial analytics market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
North America is expected to be the largest market with the US being a technologically advanced country deploying these solutions with the maximum number of leading market players.
- By component, the global financial analytics market has been divided into software and services. The software segment is expected to have a larger market share, while the services segment is projected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on deployment mode, the market has been segmented into cloud-based and on-premise. The cloud-based segment is expected to exhibit higher CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of the cloud technology globally.
- Based on organization size, the market has been segmented into large enterprises and small and medium enterprises (SME). The large enterprises segment is expected to have a greater market size during the review period. Large organizations extensively deploy financial analytics to optimize employee productivity.
- The application segments of the global financial analytics market has been divided into governance, risk, and compliance management; customer management, wealth management, financial forecasting and budgeting, transaction monitoring, stock management, fraud detection and prevention, and others. The
- financial forecasting and budgeting is expected to be one of the leading segments in the market and also register the highest CAGR.
- By vertical, the global financial analytics market has been divided into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), retail & e-commerce, government and defense, healthcare and life sciences, energy and utilities, manufacturing and automotive, telecommunication and IT, transportation and logistics, and others. The BFSI vertical is expected to be the largest segment, as financial analytics assist in asset and liability management, GRC (governance and risk and compliance), receivables management, budgetary control, payables management, and profitability management.
- By region, the global financial analytics market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/financial-analytics-market-7680
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1 Market Attractiveness Analysis
1.1.1 Global Financial Analytics Market, By Component
1.1.2 Global Financial Analytics Market, By Deployment
1.1.3 Global Financial Analytics Market, By Organization Size
1.1.4 Global Financial Analytics Market, By Application
1.1.5 Global Financial Analytics Market, By Vertical
1.1.6 Financial Analytics Market, By Region
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Financial Analytics Market, By Region, 2017–2023
Table 2 North America: Financial Analytics Market, By Country, 2017–2023
Table 3 Europe: Financial Analytics Market, By Country, 2017–2023
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Financial Analytics Market Segmentation
Figure 2 Forecast Methodology
Figure 3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of The Global Financial Analytics Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]